(350) Littmann Classic III Stethoscope
The 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope offers high acoustic sensitivity for exceptional performance, a versatile two-sided chest piece with tunable diaphragms that let clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure, snap-tight, soft-sealing ear tips, and resilient next-generation tubing that retains its shape and flexibility. Ideal for students and medical professionals alike.
The 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope combines high acoustic sensitivity with a versatile, two-sided chest piece for exceptional performance. Listen to, identify, and diagnose even the most subtle body sounds through the power of tunable diaphragm technology. Simply hold the chest piece with light pressure to hear low-frequency sounds and increase pressure incrementally to hear higher-frequency sounds. The 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope is also built to withstand the rigors of healthcare. Made without natural rubber latex, the resilient, next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. Similarly, its materials improve the stethoscopes lifespan with resistance to skin oils and alcohol. Hear the difference and make a difference using the 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope.
- Detect normal and abnormal sounds and rhythms
- Soft-sealing ear tips provide optimal comfort and an excellent sound barrier
- Non-chill bell sleeve helps improve patient comfort
- Designed for use with both adult and pediatric patients
- Tunable, dual sided stainless steel chest piece with open or closed bell
- Made without natural rubber latex